For further insight on Sarah or to receive player contact information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-991-TRBC (8722)
Graduating Class: 2016
High School Attend: Summit High School in Bend, Oregon
High School Coach: Ryan Cruz
SAT SCORES: 1660
ACT SCORES: 26
Interested in possibly studying: Journalism, English
Academic Achievements, School involvement & Community service:
- Starting goalie on the 5A State Soccer Championship team in 2014
- 2015 – 5A state champion golf team for the third year in a row, finished 8th individually.
- Northwest Scholastic Press 2014 Student Media Olympics Superior in news feature
- Volunteer at youth camps
- Lettered in basketball and golf 2013 and 2014
- Team state champions in golf 2013 and 2014
- All-state 2013 golf
Points Avg: 14.5
Rebound Avg: 3.8
Assist Avg: 1.5
Steals Avg: 2.0
FT %: 79
Career Highs: Points: 35 Rebounds: 10 3-pointers made: 8 Assists: 6
- 2015- Player of the year for the IMC.
- 2015- Lead her Summit to IMC league champs.
- 1st team all-league 2013
- 2013 broke school record for points in a season at 402
- 2nd team all-league 2014
- Currently hold school record for career three pointers at 126, points in a game at 35, and three pointers in a game at 8
What do Sarah’s coaches say about her:
“It has been a priviledge to coach Sarah. Sarah has a tremendous work ethic and is respected well by her teammates. She is always wanting to find ways to improve her game and spends countless hours in the off-season to do what is best for her game and her teammates. Sarah scored over 400 points as a freshman and has shattered the 3 point records held at Summit. She holds the school records for 8-3’s in a game and 125-3’s in 2 seasons. She also holds the individual scoring record at 35 points. Sarah will bring instant offense to any program that gives her the opportunity.”
I have always had a passion and a drive to improve my basketball game. I push myself in every drill and I focus on improving my weaknesses before my strengths. I strive to become the most versatile basketball player that I can be. I continually want to make my teammates better as well as myself. I hope to gain a college experience that will guide me in the direction I want to go but will also challenge me and make me a better person.
Sarah in the News:
- 35 points including 8 three pointers: http://www.bendbulletin.com/sports/1579848-151/summit-puts-aways-sisters