Sign up before March 17: $95 (6th-8th) $105 (4th & 5th)
after March 17: $115 (6th-8th) $125 (4th & 5th)
- Games begin either April 2nd or 9th.
- Play in 8-10 games over 2 months. Typically 2 games a day. Team will choose 4-5 dates to play from the following: April 8, 9, 15, 22, 23, 29, 30, May 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21
- This flexibility allows options to schedule around spring sports, take weekends off and only play one weekend day rather than both Saturday or Sunday.
- LEAGUE PLAY NOT TOURNAMENT! We typically do not go two weekend days but choose between Saturday or Sunday. Some teams elect to also take selected weekends off.
- TRAVELING IS NOT NECESSARY! All games may be played in Eugene/Springfield or teams can choose to travel to Lebanon, Salem, etc. It is up to the team.
- Majority of teams play an OAB schedule. Some may play a YMCA schedule.
- OAB does charge an admission for all spectators.
- TRBO formulates and organizes teams. We do not run our own tournaments. We send our teams to a variety of tournaments throughout the Willamette Valley.
- PLAY A SPRING SPORT & BASKETBALL! If you are currently playing another sport, you can still participate. We believe your in-season sport (Softball, Baseball Track, & Lacrosse) takes priority and strongly desire to see multi-sport participation. Please speak to your High School Liaison about accommodating the schedule so your child can be at as many events as possible.
- Practices/Open Gym begin week of either March 20th or April 3. (no practices spring break week)
- Some Practices/Open Gym may be held at the High School. Expect to have practice/open gym 1-2 times a week.
- The high school varsity coach and their staff help oversee practices & open gym at the high school. The high school coaches also work closely with our youth coaches preparing them to teach your child the high school program’s way.
- REMEMBER TO COMPLETE THE CONFLICT FORM AFTER REGISTERING! Click here to be directed to the Conflict Form
- Players can not participate in any practice, event, game or team until they are paid and registered.
- TRBO does NOT hold “try-outs” or “make cuts” for our youth teams. All players who are registered and paid by the deadline will be accepted and placed on a TRBO team. We hold “team formation” practices where we seek to do what is best for the program, the team and individuals. We place each registered participant, regardless of skill or experience, on a team where they can best grow & improve as basketball players.
- All youth coaches are unpaid volunteers. Please be respectful and appreciative of their time and coaching.
4th & 5th Grade Spring Basketball
- Similar to above, click here to see more details.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information & details.
Uniform Purchase = $26
This is for the purchase of a reversible uniform in your school colors and with your school logo that will be used throughout your child’s career and over multiple seasons. (If your child has a jersey from last season, they will be able to use that one for this season).
*We do not want financial limitations to be a barrier to participation. Please click here or go to “Forms” under the menu and complete a financial assistance form.
Spring Sign-up = $95
On or prior to March 17th
Spring Late Sign-up = $115