For specific info in regards to the 7th/8th grade Creswell/Pleasant Hill area girls team see the bottom of the page info as well.
Here is more info:
- Two options to pay: 1) $195 by the deadline 2) Monthly payments of $70 over 3 months (Total = $210)
- If we do not have 8 players registered and paid (enough for a team) we will refund everyone their money.
- Practices will begin ASAP. They will be 2-3 times a week.
- We prefer practices to be at local schools so families do not have to travel into Eugene. But “Plan B” is to practice in the Eugene/Springfield area (Willamalane, etc).
- Participate in a minimum of 7 tournaments over 7 weekends. With additional games and events. This is over 28 games.
- Super Bowl Saturday Mini-Team Camp for all TRBO teams. (January 31)
- All qualifying teams can participate in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in Bend, Oregon, March 7-8. (No additional cost for tournament entry)
- The tournament schedule is posted each Wednesday prior to the weekend tournament we are participating in.
- We play a variety of teams. Some may be local and some regional.
- We mentor, educate, and support our youth coaches. We cover your coaching expenses.
- Tournaments are located in Eugene, Corvallis/Albany, Salem, Lincoln City, and Portland. The further we travel the likelihood of playing non-local teams increases. The closer you stay to home the more likely we are to play local teams. We allow the team to choose what is the best fit for them.
- The team coach will select the 7 tournaments. We encourage the coach to seek parent input in this process. This allows for some flexibility, having weekends off and/or ability to work around other activities.
- Players can not participate in any practice, event, game or team until they are paid and registered.
*We do not want financial limitations to be a barrier to participation. Please go to “Forms” under the menu and complete a scholarship form and we will do what we can to aid.
Click above for the $195
We are forming a 7/8 girls basketball team that is open participation. We are working to secure practice space in the Creswell/Pleasant Hill area schools. This team will cap out at 11 players. If there are some Eugene/Springfield players interested in joining we could possibly practice a few times in the Eugene/Springfield area. So get registered and paid so you have secured your spot!
Questions? Email: email@example.com or contact Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org